Thank you for ordering a custom, hand-painted piece from Pacify! All of our hand-painted items are created with high-quality acrylic paint mixed with a fabric medium, which makes them safe to wash. However, to keep the paint in the best condition, we suggest hand-washing your custom garments. Here are some pointers for hand-washing your clothes:
· Turn the garment inside out.
· Use cold water with a mild detergent.
· Gently wash the garment with your hands. For best results, do not soak, wring, or twist.
· Please, don’t use fabric softener, oxidizing agents, or bleach! These will wear away at the paint over time.
· After washing your items, lay them flat on a towel or hang them up to drip dry.
· You can use a warm iron to press your garment if necessary, but place a pressing cloth over the painting when ironing that section.
If you follow these instructions, your hand-painted garment should last indefinitely. Feel free to reach out with any questions on garment care: firstname.lastname@example.org